Saturday, April 22, 2006

Retreat Camp 2006 Episode 2

As I promised, I am uploading more pictures from Retreat Camp 2006. Well, let's go on with it...

First up,
Don't move, this is a stick-up....

Now, everyone be quite and do your homeworks.

I am singing, with my mouth close...
Laaaa.....................................

We are the People of the Round Hall....

Oh, so cute!!!! Like a monkey....
:P

Picture abit blurr... What can I say?

CHARGE!!!!
(Chia Wei): Ohmigosh, I think they are going to fight!!!

LiJin: Keep quite and I would give you something to eat.
Doggie: And if you don't, I am going to eat you....

Why must it always be me?
WHY???

Before a fight, everyone so nice...

During fight, no chance given.
(someone): I am going to k*** you!!!

(Chia Wei): What is Kean Hua doing??? I am in a battle and he is having fun just beside of me...

(Chun Jiat): I can believe what I have put myself into... Now, my face is stuck like this, how am I suppose to go and "kau lui"?

Weoi Li: I cannot believe I am stuck with this fella. Look at him. How disgusting....

I see coconut!
This is our atomic boom, don't you try to play, play with us!!!

Final Countdown!

Wisdom River
Last picture of those "scientists" trying to save Malaysia

What are you looking at? Never see an u*** man ah?

Gotcha!

Kai Loong: Aiyoh, why so boring one? Want to sleep lah...

Sleeping handsome?

Or Sleeping beauty?

(I think none of it)

How bout this?
You decide...

No comments: