Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Wesak International Film Festival

While working in KCBA yesterday during Wesak Day Celebration, I came across a poster showing Wesak International Film Festival (WIFF).

It is really interesting even though this is not really the first time I have seen a Buddhist Film Festival and I managed to copy down the website...

So, here is the website that I would like to share with you.


For your information, here is the list of movies that is going to be screen...
  • Qixia Temple 1937
  • Angulimala
  • 10 Questions for the Dalai Lama
  • Peace is every Step
  • Buddha's Lost Children
  • Milarepa
  • The Lion's Roar
  • Amongst White Clouds
  • Refuge in the Three Jewels
  • Fearless Mountain
  • Oseam (Animation)
  • Through the Eyes of a Little Monk
For more information, please visit the website at www.wiff.org.my.

By Bro. Wei Han

No comments: